- About Us
- Homework for Students
- Helping your child to fulfil their potential - Homework tips for Parents
- Student Progress Reports Guide
- Parents' Information
- Parents' Letters
- Ofsted Report & DfE Performance Table
- Year 6 Transition
- Equality Objectives
- Help us to start our Allotment Garden - Morrisons Lets Grow
- School Meals
- Our students celebrate their GCSE results
- Sixth Form students achieve best ever results
- Newsletter - August 2013
- Prize Giving Evening - A Truly Memorable Occasion
- Key Stage 3 Students aim for Greater Manchester Games
- Bonita Helps Academy Girls Aim High!
- Sixth Form Practice Duke of Edinburgh Expedition
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Healthy Lifestyle Evening
- Newsletter - April 2013
- BIG Anti-Bullying Award
- TechWizZ 2013
- Stargazing Evening - 6th February 2013
- Academy Students Meet Mayor
- Borough Care Homes Residents Party
- Stockport Academy - A Learning Community
- Nurture Group Crafts Evening
- Local Governing Body
- What's On
- Contact Us
Hiring Our Facilities
Stockport Academy is a state-of-the-art building with facilities the local community and beyond can benefit from.
From our 3G astroturf pitches for football training to hiring the building for conferences or other events, we can accommodate most requirements whatever the size.
Hiring our sports hall costs £51.60 per hour, our school hall £64.80 per hour, our large astro turf pitch £78 per hour and our smaller pitch £38.40 per hour - all prices include VAT. Quotes are also available for hiring the entire building.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 286 0330.