At Stockport Academy we make a firm commitment to our students. This is our Pupil Pledge:
I am a pupil at Stockport Academy.
My school will:
1. Support its pupils' spiritual, moral, cultural and physical development to bring out the best in everyone.
2. Celebrate my academic, supportive or creative talents.
3. Offer me an extensive range of sport, music, drama, art and other activities which are publicised clearly.
4. Provide me with a good learning experience every lesson, every day.
5. Give me the chance for my views about my school to be listened to.
6. Help me prepare for life after I leave school.
1. I will have had the opportunity to play a musical instrument, sing in a choir, participate in a sporting festival or competition, or to be involved in a dramatic production.
2. I will have had the opportunity to listen to inspirational speakers.
3. I will have been taken to an artistic, cultural or sporting event.
4. I will have had the opportunity to help others through voluntary activities.
5. I will have had the opportunity to meet and work with pupils from other United Learning schools.
During my time at school, I will have been given the opportunity to go on a residential trip.