How does Ofsted rate Stockport Academy?
- Leaders share a vision to improve students' aspirations so that pupils strive to be the best.
- Standards are high and pupils make good progress at Key Stage 4.
- Relationships between pupils and teachers are typically strong and pupils trust teachers to help them improve their work.
- Parents and carers are happy with the school and feel that their children are safe and well looked after.
- Staff are proud to be part of the school community and are highly motivated because they feel valued.
- Parents consider the school to be well led and they feel well informed about their child's progress.